How to take a screenshot on Apple iPhone XR?
How to capture screenshot in APPLE iPhone XR?
The fact that the iPhone X, XS, XS Max, and XR don’t have Home buttons. That means you’ll have to need to learn a few new gestures. There’s the home gesture, the multitasking gesture, and even another approach to get to Apple Pay, among others. In any case, one less-normal activity that has issues because of the absence of a Home button is taking a screen capture.
Thankfully, it’s still not very hard to do, and there are actually a few ways you can go about doing it. The first one is unique to the iPhone X, XS, XS Max, and XR, and the second one can be done on other iPhones models with just a small tweak.
How to take a screenshot on iPhone XR – Step Guide
Please follow below steps to take a screenshot on iPhone XR and other iPhone models:-
1. Select the screen which you want to take a screenshot.
2. position the page screen exactly what you want to screenshot.
3. Now press volume up button and power button together.
4. Once you hear a sound/Buzz if it’s not mute, then your screenshot has been taken to your iPhone Xr.
5. Go to Images gallery and you should see the screenshot of the screen you’ve taken.
Hope this article helped you on how to screenshot on your iPhone if it helped you then please don’t hesitate to share with your friends and families. For any queries, please drop a comment.
View also:- How to register to vote: #RegisterToVote