Link Voter card with Aadhar card easily.
The Indian Govt. has started a campaign to linking voter ID’s with the Aadhaar card. So Indian govt can track and deactivate multiples voter card of the same person. It will not only help to check duplicate entries of the voter’s list. This may also be of use in delivering services like electronic voting system for the disabled, service voters and migrant workers.
You can link your Aadhar number with your voter ID card with multiple methods
You can also link voter ID with NVSP portal:-
- Open NVSP portal.
- You can choose to find your voter ID by search by details or search by EPIC number (voter id).
- Enter details such as your name, date of birth, father name, address, etc.
- Enter your Aadhaar number.
- Once you will submit the details then you will receive OTP to your register mobile number.
- Submit your OTP.
- The acknowledgment number will be provided that can be used for checking the status of your Aadhaar linking.
Link Voter card with Aadhar card using SMS service:
- Send an SMS from your registered mobile number to 166 or 51969.
- The format of the message is ECILINK<SPACE><EPIC No.>< SPACE><Aadhaar No.>
Link Voter card with Aadhar card using Phone call service:
- Call to 1950 and provide their voter ID details along with Aadhaar Number.
Voter card linking with Aadhar card offline.
- You can also visit your nearest camps set up by Election commission of india.
- Various camps are also organized from time to time to provide this facility to the citizens in their locality.
- Also, there are numerous Booth Level Officers (BLOs) in every state who collect all the information and link Aadhaar cards with voter IDs.
- Remember to bring your aadhar card and voter EPIC number of documents with you.
Hope this article helped you. Please don’t hesitate to share this helpful post with your friends and families. For any queries, please drop a comment.
View Also:- How to Check PF Account Balance Online?